Ads.

Monday, February 28, 2011

LILY ALLEN DEMAND USD 1.5 MILLION AT PIERS MORGAN!


LILY ALLEN DEMAND USD 1.5 MILLION KAT Piers MORGAN

IF  YOU FOLLOW ALL THE REALITY PROGRAM "AMERICA'S GOT TALENT"Obviously KNOW Piers MORGAN, THE PROGRAM judge. ALSO KNOWN AS APLANS HOS journalists and interviews. What to do about lily allen? iniyang yes I wantthe story, the story is very-very Piers want to interview the singer of the song "smile" is.Ready to send a letter of invitation kat lily, lily of the new but rather a miscarriage last year he was not interested but tells Piers ITV network bosses persuaded to donate 1.5million usd in the "Sands", a UK charity which helps parents losing a child (of death,miscarriage , victims of kidnapping and other). I don't need to enhance my career Piers, the only I would justify coming on your show would be to give money to a charity. A charity that helps women to overcome the jkind of grief that Ihave had experience. I'd do it for a miliion for "SANDS", Money, mouth? Those are my terms. I've got no interest in coming on your show, you've been asking me for a year," say LILY at Piers Twitter website. So brave this woman! respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE FROM COUNTRY: