Ads.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

NEW YEAR-It is colorful with memory

2011-TO A NEW YEAR
1.What can i said '2010 leave us and coming 2011' that's all. Big change at all, totally. Make up my mind for second, oh i remember that i don't have my own house. Maybe one day after marry with special one I want to going out from my father house to my new home, ''Dad i love u because take care of me and make me success until i get what I want, thank you please come again''.

2.My memory at 2010 very sweet, first i get my new phone, second I get what I aim for this year, plasma television....yes that's it. So this year i search for how I want become gentle man for fast married. That's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. i think you must managed your life for success than can married what

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE FROM COUNTRY: