Ads.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

10 BAD THING I'VE DONE. 10 BAD THING I DO WHEN I ON AROUND 13-21 YEARS OLD.

1.I always stole my parents money every week about $20 and I never caught about it.


2.I bored of study and at my age 14 years old I have been go to jail because racing on the road with bike and without license. I stay in prison in 1 week, what I get from prison is bread and hot water every morning and only eat 3 times a day.


3.I like to fight although I know it can make me hurt. When I was on 16, I fight with 27 people with my gang only 19 people and what is happen is I win that fighting although we all is not many as they gang. Bigger fighting is at the field and it happen when ends of years of school, 400+ hundred fight with400+. All the fighter is injured and more 40 of them caught by police.


4.I stole things in shop but I never get arrest by police. That I know is after 2 month the boss of that shop always stare at me when I came. I think he know my ass hole job.


5.I have bad tempers and it could be when someone not stop to talking at me in 30 minutes. When I get caught by mannerism teacher at toilet school because smoking and fighting, the teacher bring in discipline room. I have to hear they advice but I throw a glass to the teacher face because I have reach my tempered, after that I change to a new school because I removed from ass hole school and my habit not changes even I come to new mafia school.


6.The worst thing I do is bomb the principle motorcycle. The motorcycle is burn and after 4 days I get caught by police that reach me because the ass hole camera record my mafia behavior. After that I get in prison about 6 months and I go to new school that call school prisoner.


7.Weekend is time to get rest but I always use this time to become criminals that rob money at walkers area that walk at dark place. I get $ 2000 in a week, but bad thing happen is I rob a wrong person, I rob army. It is a bad day when the army just hold my knife and throw me at wall and hit me until I going to emergency room that called i.c.u. After 4 month I never do bad thing because my left hand is broken and it takes time to recover.


8.I get label with my neighbor as a criminals person. All my friends hate me, only my criminals gang just give me support and we make discussion, the result is stop to do rob and make money with open shop that sell kitchen things and household. Bad thing is I always fight with punk that come to my shop but I don't care because they are my customers, I try to be patient and when weekend come I find them all and hit them by cricket until they all cannot wake.


9.The military come to my house and give me advice to join military because before this I have rob army and get hit by army until going hospital. They advice me to stop mafia works and get change. The bad thing is I left my shop and join military, the profit is my shop give me money even i going right way but my friends have me.


10.No more bad thing happen after I join military and that change me a lot, but not change is my habit that love fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE FROM COUNTRY: