Ads.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekends GET lose your tension.

I think this weekend make me happy than before, because this day is my girlfriend birthday. One the afternoon I will go to buy a cake and some fresh water. After that I going to my girlfriend house, to give her surprise and don't forget to buy some flowers. I feel so lucky because in this two years I always going to the cinema with her. Always I remember is bring some chocolate and a bottle of orange to enjoy when I going at the beach. Sometimes we swim together and play with the water.


The lucky thing is I don't even feel tension and angry. I feel happy and relax, this make my tomorrow become easy and ready to going work. I have my own self opinion, I think if you get married you will be lucky person and always get your love.


Where you go, you lover follow you and don't feel alone and lonely. Going to beautiful place make you excited and try to travel to other country and have some picture that keep your memory on that time. Before this my life is far away from this, I lonely and just have a bored weekend. Finished my weekend with games, watching movies with old friend, and have some laugh. Now after I have girl that take care of me, I feel new thing come to my life, it is changing and allow me thinking about her everyday. More big thing is I have new hobbies and I learn new thing in every weekend and going to new place that I don't reach before.


Love is hard to describe, and tell or write. It is something you feel by yourself and what you feel. This weekend will be ending by this night, so I will going to dinner tonight. Sometimes when I going out I keep listen clearly of the conversation. I try to earn money from sell hand phone and some gadget. I want spend some of my money to our wedding on the next year.


Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE FROM COUNTRY: