Ads.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Water gift me energy!

I like to drink water, not just normal water but more taste and feel like addict to drink again. Reason to drink water again is because of the taste. Milo have their own taste same as all different product. Why I drink water, I think the answer is my body need it to gift me energy. Something feel like thirsty is alert me to get a drink and I like to buy a sweet and nice water if go to the grocery or supermarket, example 100 plus, vanilla coke, 7 up, apple and more!


Why I like water again and again? Why I cannot stop drink water? The answer is you already know. Body need water to gift energy and keep me healthy. Can't stop because it is make me addict and if I stop drinking you what it would happen. Sometimes you have to do that things that cannot be change everyday, it is water! Without food people can be alive but if no water??


Nowadays water use everyday and you are not alone, it is use by all people in the world to survive. If you make water for a drink business, I think it is the best part of business. You can rich even you only sell water not with other things. Believe me? You can prove by your self after try to open your own shop and just sell water and more brands like pepsi, coca-cola, sprite, and more. Sometimes if you want sell something, sell the thing that people use it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE FROM COUNTRY: