Ads.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Early morning- Let's go eat burger!

On early morning what will you eat if your stomach bang and wanna eat your protein. If I really hungry at this time on 4.00 am, I will go to the Mcd that is locate near my house. Delicious the only the thing when I eat burger and fries  with the feeling of a little big taste from pepsi. Blow out my mind and later can continue after I really want to buy burger.
Above this is picture of burger at outside and not at Mcd. I going eat this burger yesterday evening. It taste very nice and first time and eat like want buy it for the second time. If you like to travel, why not going to Malaysia to enjoy a lot of different food than you taste and it have spicy and delicious taste than other countries. Here Malaysian called nasi lemak, laksa, tom yam, roti canai, cendol, air bandung and a lot of new thing and food type. Let's fly over the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE FROM COUNTRY: