Ads.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Funny get your keep health.

Story are begin now..
Laugh on the people who get prank, or maybe you like watching movie like Red (Special Edition). Everyday you going to work not robbed. Still work until now but on the end of working hours, do you happy? If you get happiness on home yet after work with you child, it is lucky.

For teenagers they not married yet(don't know if their married fast way). So this is story begin here, work, money, life style. Now everyday have new thing happen and creative or disaster. Good come from brain and bad also come from brain, but the question is where there get it nice word and bad word? Thinking for a while you will get the answer quickly. The answer is from their eyes, heart, family , friends and people or screen.

Get 4000000000 here, click here>>>>This also maybe always you see in screen, so what you see, you do it if you like. But in case of the bad thing it is opposite than good thing..why? It show people anger that long time that have been keep in heart. When you see someone is nice on you and other people, but sometimes he angry with your habit but he just smile and said "never mind, forget about it". Below ten years this kind of guy can be nuclear and when it times to high attacks.

If you angry you must get control and blow at right place, example boxing, hit boxing beg and try to through out your anger. One more thing laugh can kill anger, that it's true. 5 minutes you laugh make you pressure down keep healthy also. Here I tell about that happen today, I go to the mcdonald and want buy burger, when I 2person after this take order my turn comes. I get anger because before my turn this people is very annoying me.  The story I leave below..
             v
             v
             v  
             v
             v
             v  
             v
             v
            


              v
              v
IN the order.
Annoying: I want to order eight chicken burger and 4 coke, add 1 sundae cone ice cream, and fries . All will be large and he laugh huhuhuhuh...keep work girl..

Selling girls: Okay sir, that's all, want add nuggets or others?? She smile....
After 4 minutes that order in coming to the table.....

ME: Oh bla blaa bla bla lalala....I'm hungry speechless. (Thinking in my mind)

Annoying: RING RING......Oh who call me? Are this billing credit card, I pay already....Oh john what you want now, I buy food this time, I coming in 20 minutes to you with our order. What sally want fillet burger? oh okay..I buy for her..okay..okay..

He called the selling person and say "can you gift me fillet burger and some another fries all large okay...he laugh hahahhahaha.....
ME: I feel I want killed this guy, if I have rubbish drum I will hit this guy.

Selling person: Okay sir, want to add anything?
Annoying: That's all, hahahaha...
SP: Okay, take away right?
Annoying: Yes hahaha..
Me: This person make me very hungry and I feel like want kick his damn ass.
Annoying:Hello brother, where are you from?
Me:IN my mind( This damn ass talking to me????
Annoying: You see like familiar( he stare at me and show damn face like tell me to punch his face quickly.
Me: What the...the...oh yes I from Australia, and I was travel to see beautiful view and place..
Annoying:(Not watching me but always look at the hand-his damn watch)
Me:What the annoying speechless!!!-(in my mind).
RING RING LOOK AT MY FRIEND..LOVE..LOVE I FEEL I LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

Annoying:Hello brother, what add fries more, oh okay it's is simple..hahahhaha( one more damn laugh and best ever)
Me: I go out from that restaurant food and going to Dunkin donuts, I buy 4 donut and eat, wow very delicious and make me happy plus with crazy addict to buy it again! It make me forgot about that damn ass hol*. After I going back to the home I realize that damn annoying is not exist anymore in my house.
Me:The dozen of this chocolate donut get me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE FROM COUNTRY: