Ads.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Everyday is a hot energy brain that can feel on the head.

Working make me killed by it. Japan is a large country and the people so hardworking until 7-9 hours everyday. When they are very excited for the job. Some of them realize heart attack will be chase for the very addicted with work until only rest for one day in one week. After retire they don't working anymore this make change in their body, usually the heart working hard to support body for working harder, but it is not need after stop their job. This can make heart gone wrong function. Think a minute you are always get coffee every morning but one week without coffee what are you feel about it.


If the changes very big it is make I take time for accepted that, how about you? Do you can except you life change because a woman? men? It is easy to you to accepted it? Depends on person, many things can accepted by other people but not all. If I get scold by my boss because of a little mistake, but I not take it deep on my mind and I just laugh after that, but some person keep it in their mind so they become stress.

I am telling here about life with work and lifestyle. About what is we walk on it everyday. Do you have any story to share with this article? Give your comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE FROM COUNTRY: