Ads.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

MY 5 FHONE.

NOKIA E5
I buy this phone at THE MINES WONDERLAND. I like this phone and yesterday i buy at The Mines, Seri Kembangan, Selangor. This phone cute for me. Have WiFi, camera 5.0 mega pixel, Gps, and very nice sound. After I survey and look at the internet, I make decision to buy this model, nokia e5. I like to watch movie at this phone. The screen quite big to watching movie at this phone. Have this make me happy and the price not very expensive, around RM 720-750 with 2gb. So you want phone that have internet, nice picture, nice video, I think this is the phone.                               


NOKIA E5.
Nokia E5 Specification:
1.     Size: 115 x 58,9 x 12,8 mm
2.     Weight : 126 g
3.     Keypad: QWERTY
4.     Available Phone colours:Black Carbon,White,Silver Grey,Copper Brown,Blue.
5.     ringtones : 3D stereo With mp3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA.
6.     also Themes,wallpapers,screensavers,ring tones,pre installed themes, and changeable colour themes.
7.     Internal memory: 256 MB
8.     External Memory : MicroSD up to 32 GB.
9.     OS : Symbian OS v. 9,3, S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2
10. Java MIDP2.0
11. Email : (SMTP, IMAP4, POP3), SMS, MMS (OMA 1.3), audio messaging (AMS),
12. Nokia Messaging: Email and Chat Applications :Office,Converter,Dictionary,Quick Office Suite,Notes,Active Notes, Calculator and calender.
13. Camera :5 megapixel Zoom Digital up to 3x, LED flash,Full Focus.
14. Also include features :FM radioOvi Music
15. Music PlayerReal Media Player
16. Internet Radio
17. Facebook, Twitter         
Picture that i take by Nokia E-5.

Picture of car.


I think this picture sharp and beautiful.

That's all i try to capture with Nokia e5, it is look pretty. I want to try something new maybe, taking animal picture. I feel it is funny. But i satisfied with this phone. Thank you to Nokia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE FROM COUNTRY: